WELCOME!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, or offer your own ideas or advice. I will be posting some free graphics from time to time, so make sure to check back.
I hope you will find some inspiration here to fuel your creative fire!!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Delicious Vintage Sheets

I hope everyone had a great summer! I enjoyed my time with my two boys, but now they are back in school and I am back to work. I have been working on many seasonal items and have quite a few listed in my Etsy shop. I have also been working on my vintage sheet fabric stash. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck finding my own vintage sheets on my trips to the consignment shops, but I was lucky to have found a few great shops on Etsy. Here are a few samples of the goodies I found, which will soon be made into some beautiful baby quilts!



Here is a small list of shops I have found on Etsy. They all have a great selection of vintage sheets for crafting!
MsGreenJeansThings
MixFabrics
EmmyLizzy

I will share some pictures of the quilts I make with these delicious recycled fabrics when I am finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment