WELCOME!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, or offer your own ideas or advice. I will be posting some free graphics from time to time, so make sure to check back.
I hope you will find some inspiration here to fuel your creative fire!!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Aged Ribbons

I am happy to announce some new craft supplies that will be available in my Etsy shop. Soon I will be listing several different sets of hand stamped muslin ribbon and aged, crinkled seam binding ribbon. The muslin fabric has been tea stained and stamped with permanent ink in sepia. The seam binding has been stained and crinkled to give it a beautifully aged look. Here are a few pictures of what will be available soon. I hope you like them as much as I do!!!




I will also be listing a variety of vintage buttons from my own supply. Stop by often as I will be adding new items every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment